Glotion Sickness Glotion Sickness

I really enjoyed this.

I like the style a lot. It has a really gritty feel to it that I enjoy. I'm not a fan of the boxlike characters as siuch, but it's your angle so go as you please.

DestructoBox responds:

Gracias el sammo!

Madness- Confabulation Madness- Confabulation

Tis the best Madness submission today

You did good kid real good.

The music selection was perfect and really kept the tempo up. A lot of people are falling into the trap of more subdued music which is really killing the mood. Yours was perfect.

Good fun.

Alienslushie responds:

Thanks, I think up-tempo music is important in action-ish animations. Without it nothing seems as interesting and intense... it gives a sence of pieces fitting into place. Thanks for the praise.

Whats funny is when I read "You did good kid real good" I missed reading the first "Good"... damn this Chrislexia.

The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

I propose a cross promotion!

I propose your squirrells vs my Beaver and Penguin in a winner take all battle!

Armchair Games - Redux Armchair Games - Redux

Dude...

this fuckign kicks arse. This is game is aweshome

Skeeball Skeeball

That music... god damn

WAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!? THAT MUSIC! Oh fuck me, if i ever see u do anything like that again... i will insert that skeeball in a place where skeeball should not be inserted

F-16 Steel Fighter Zero F-16 Steel Fighter Zero

Here we go again

This is another flash thing that gets a high score on newgrounds basically because peopel see it and go, oh nice graphics, FIVE! But seriously this game is boring as all shit. You fly along, u shoot the same thing 80 times with no variation and then that boss... god damn, it flys from side to side and after u shoot it, u are suprised to find it exploded and then without any form of cutscene or anything telling you, you have conquered this mountain of shit u go straight back to the menu. If this had any variation in it at all it might be half decent, but dude, u put me to sleep

The Life or Death choice The Life or Death choice

Thanks for the music.

Sweet song man, it really made the scene in my movie.

You have a good grasp of tension... whatever that means.

You Drumbass You Drumbass

Consider it used...

Nice song, ended up suiting exactly what I needed for my flash.

Kudos on the sweet pun too. Ya did good kid real good.

yayman223 responds:

THNX VERY MUCH, plz pm me the link when it finished, i wanna c my song in action :)

Thnx 4 everything =D

Death Wake Death Wake

Well I like it...

It's still up in the air whether or not I will use this for my submission. This isn't so much music for an action sequence as it is music for either some slight tension in a madness movie or a slow motion pan over all the carnage caused.

But anyways... well done.

MetalCube responds:

Well I wanted to make a badass slow song and a fast one for the contest. The slow one (This one) is meant for effortless Hank killing. like 5 five guys come up on him and he takes them out without breaking a sweat. Its a dark and slow song and probably best for what you mentioned.